1 juli 2020
Public transport in the Landelijk Noord and the main part of Driemond is managed by the Mokumflex pilot.
In the Landelijk Noord, you can take Mokumflex vehicles between all stops in Durgerdam, Holysloot, Ransdorp, Schellingwoude, and Zunderdorp, and to the Buikslotermeerplein.
Mokumflex is in service when called between 06:00-24:00 through the week and weekend.
You must call and reserve Mokumflex at least 45 minutes beforehand. You will then receive the exact time that you will be picked up.
Reserve as follows:
- Via the website www.staxi.nl/mokumflex.
- Phone (020-7058888). You will need to provide a direct bank debit.
- When reserving, indicate your departure and arrival stops.
- Select the direct departure time and the number of people who will travel.
- Also indicate whether you will take a baby stroller or wheelchair.
The fixed fare is € 2.50 for each trip regardless of the departure or arrival point. You pay beforehand with a direct bank debit, iDeal, PayPal, or credit card. The OV-chipkaart is not valid and you cannot pay on the vehicle.
Mokumflex tries to combine trips, so it is possible that Mokumflex arrives later (maximally 10 minutes) than the agreed upon departure time. If you are not at the stop at the agreed upon time, the drive may decide to drive on without you.